Tuesday 6 March 2018

I Am Not Cheating On My Girlfriend – Davido

 

Davido has again revealed how much he loves his new found love Chioma on his recent instagram stories.

Davido who said recently that he follow everything on skirt has released a short video on his instagram stories and claims he is not a cheating boyfriend.

It is very shocking and we thought the girl in question attacked him after the singer admitted he’s living a promiscuous life some days ago.

We hope his relationship with the lady last long as he has been associated with many ladies in the past.

The post I Am Not Cheating On My Girlfriend – Davido appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

I Am Not Cheating On My Girlfriend – Davido Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Alaba Ayenomuro

No comments

Post a Comment