Tuesday 6 March 2018

Premier League! Eden Hazard Blasts Chelsea Boss Antonio Conte’s Tactics Against Manchester City (Read What He Said)

 

Chelsea’s Eden Hazard has taken a swipe at Antonio Conte’s tactics in their 1-0 defeat at Manchester City on Sunday, saying he felt like he “hadn’t played a game of football”.

Hazard started as a false nine at the Etihad and touched the ball just 31 times in 89 minutes.

The Blues failed to hit a shot on target against City, who completed 902 passes in the match.

“I had the feeling that I’d ran, but that I hadn’t played a game of football.

“That’s a pity. We could have played on for three hours, but I wouldn’t touch the ball. It only went better at the end of the game.

“When the manager decides to play me as a false nine, I tried to do my best,” he added. “But it was complicated with their pressing. When we had the ball, we were immediately surrounded by 3-4 players. We should have made better decisions when we had it too,” Hazard said.

The post Premier League! Eden Hazard Blasts Chelsea Boss Antonio Conte’s Tactics Against Manchester City (Read What He Said) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

Premier League! Eden Hazard Blasts Chelsea Boss Antonio Conte’s Tactics Against Manchester City (Read What He Said) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Alaba Ayenomuro

No comments

Post a Comment