Thursday 1 March 2018

See The Snake-Looking Like Animal I Killed In My Room (Photos)

 

I Woke Up This Morning To See Something Move Quickly Across My Room. My Brothers And Sisters, At That Moment I Activated Prayer Mode.

After A While, I Summed Up Some Courage cool And Went After It. I Saw A Long Thing Under My Book Shelf.

So, As I Was Saying, I Lifted The Shelf And This Thing Looked Exactly Like A Snake. I Yelled, “jesu Kristi!” I Picked Up A Shoe And Hit It. But Achieving This Feat Wasn’t Easy. This Thing Is Very Very Fast.

But I Finally Killed It. (pictures Are Below). To Satisfy You, This Thing Is Called A “SKINK”. It’s Not A Snake.

I Did My Research And Figured A Lot About It. Skinks Look Like Snakes Except The Presence Of It’s Claws. If It Gets Caught By A Predator, It Can Shed It’s Tail And Regrow It Later. It Lives In Warm Habitats.

It’s A Reptile And It’s A Type Of Lizard. It’s Population Is So Huge That It’s Not Facing Any Risk Of Extinction.
That’s It Folks !

More Photos:

The post See The Snake-Looking Like Animal I Killed In My Room (Photos) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

See The Snake-Looking Like Animal I Killed In My Room (Photos) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Alaba Ayenomuro

No comments

Post a Comment