Wednesday 31 March 2021

Actor Afeez Eniola celebrates wife as she turns a year older

 

Nollywood actor, Afeez Eniola took to his Instagram page to celebrate his wife and colleague, Esther Kalejaye on her birthday.

He penned sweet words to her on her special day assuring her of his love.

He wrote;

''My love just added another year to her year today ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ my bestie, my gist partner, my mother , my wife ❤๐Ÿ˜ thank you Almighty Allah ๐Ÿ™, I pray to Almighty Allah to fulfill the rest of your heart desire ๐Ÿ™ may God give you long life and prosperity to enjoy the rest of your life๐Ÿ™ bcos you don husstle❤ everything you lay your hands shall prosper๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ I pray today dat may the love and peace of the almighty never leaves u ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ from the bottom of my heart I am grateful to God that directed our paths to each other๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜sickness will not be your portion Lagbara Olorun........ wadagba wa darugbo lagbara olorun oba๐Ÿ™ I love you baby๐Ÿ’‹ Ewa Na Beans @esther_kale''


Actor Afeez Eniola celebrates wife as she turns a year older Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Alaba Ayenomuro

No comments

Post a Comment