Thursday 1 April 2021

Bukky Wright receives Range Rover Velar as gift from son on 54th birthday [video]

 

Bukky Wright's son, Ojayy Wright has given his mum a 2021 Range Rover velar to celebrate her 54th birthday

Recall the actress who spends most of her time in the US now turned 54 yesterday and her son -- Ojayy surprised her with the gift.

Sharing the video on his Instagram page, excited Ojayy who is also trying his luck in music wrote; 

''Please watch till the end to see the type of human being I am dealing with 😩... She got dressed just to enter the Car and say she’s no longer going out 😭😭😭.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY My Love! ❤️ You are truly an inspiration to your generation and most of all, to your children! You inspire me more than anybody else;

To achieve the things you have so far in your xxx years will be a wonderful benchmark for anybody but I love you because you’re always pushing me to do more, to be better at everything I do and most of all to be a better person. Your heart is Gold! I wanna say a big congratulations on your new ride πŸ˜πŸ˜‰ Even tho you like everything Lowkey, and I was warned; but you kuku know me 😜 sometimes, I like to tension dem! Enjoy this for now. Next year, we buy you That Jaguar! πŸ† You will be a very proud Mother! I love you ❤️

#Happy #Birthday #rangerover #Velar #2021''

Bukky Wright receives Range Rover Velar as gift from son on 54th birthday [video] Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Alaba Ayenomuro

No comments

Post a Comment