Sunday 27 June 2021

Iyabo Ojo’s daughter graduates from Babcock [Photos]

 

Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, the daughter of Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo, has graduated from Babcock University.

Iyabo Ojo announced the good news via her verified Instagram page on Sunday.

What can I say unto the Lord, all I have to say is thank you Lord. Thank you Lord, Thank you Lord, all I have to say is thank you Lord,” Iyabo Ojo wrote.

“Finally my jewel of inestimable value @its.priscy is a graduate 🎓 of Babcock University 2021. I Love you scatter.

“Thanks for always making me proud.

“God this can only be you. Oya Masters loading.”

The post Iyabo Ojo’s daughter graduates from Babcock [Photos] appeared first on Ladun Liadi's Blog.

Iyabo Ojo’s daughter graduates from Babcock [Photos] Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Alaba Ayenomuro

No comments

Post a Comment